WeBKit - Connecting WorkDESK to the internet
E- HAS NEVER BEEN E-ASIER
WeBKit (WorkDESK electronic Business Kit) is a powerful, innovative, state of the art website component, providing for a highly secure web site connection ASP scripting tool, which ensures online secured access by Candidates and Clients to your WorkDESK database.
WeBKit IS ABOUT SERVICE
Because WeBKit was designed to help small and medium sized recruitment professionals utilise the latest communication and information technology to build better business relationships with their Clients and Candidates.
WeBKit IS ABOUT INTEGRATION
WeBKit sits on your web site, plugs into your web pages and, operating in tandem with your WorkDESK software, enables you to "leverage" the value of your WorkDESK database by making it a customer service tool.
SO NOW, YOU TOO CAN PROVIDE SUPREME SERVICE
Service and solutions around the clock, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, every day of the year. WeBKit allows you to use your time and your Clients' and Candidates' time more effectively by making your web site an extension of your office.
WeBKit Candidate Features
Allows new Candidates to register online:
- Enter their basic contact information
- Enter Skills and Skill proficiency levels
- Enter employment history information
- Submit a copy of their word-processed resume, which will be immediately accessible from each Consultant's WorkDESK desktop
- Apply for a specific job
Registered Candidates / Employees can login and:
- Enter Timesheets for assignments completed or ongoing
- Update their availability for new assignments
Whilst this is happening, WeBKit will automatically:
- Record details against each Candidate and Job Order
- Record each time the Candidate visits your site
- Present a list of suitable positions to the Candidate
- Accept applications for specific positions and automatically record the Candidate's interest
- Advise a nominated Consultant if a Candidate with a specific skill registers
WeBKit Client Features
Allows your Clients to:
- Add new Job Orders online and receive automatic email confirmation (Consultant responsible for that Client will also have received emailed Job Order details)
- View current Job Order and Work Roster information
- View Debtor account balance and transaction history and print copy invoices
- Print, on demand, reports analysing costs of Temps and Contractors who are working for them
- "Approve" Temp and Contractor Timesheets for payment
- Perform a Candidate Skill Search and view controlled information about the "matched" Candidates (only Candidate information agreed in advance with individual Candidates will be accessible)
WeBKit configuration requirements
WeBKit runs on a small Windows 2003/2008/SBS server or an XP Pro/Windows7 PC acting as a "gateway" between your WorkDESK Server and the Internet.
The WeBKit server PC must be:
- Permanently connected to the Internet, with a fixed IP Address
- Running Windows 2003/2008/SBS/XP Pro/Windows7
- Be able to "see" the WorkDESK Server
- Firewall protected
The WeBKit Internet Connection can be shared with your Email Server. 56K Modem connections are NOT SUITABLE.